- Woodfire Salt straight from the Los Poblanos Lavender Farm!
- Another wonderful product from Los Poblanos!
- This Los Poblanos Woodfire Salt is a finishing salt that adds great depth to any savory dish.
- Pure sea salt smoked over a bonfire of hickory, red oak, alder, cherry, maple and mesquite wood.
- How about this blend of wood flavors, can you say Smokey?
- Add to your favorite dish to impart an all-natural perfect smoky flavor.
- Absolutely perfect when you are grilling you favorites meats.
- Rub the Woodfire Salt into your chicken before grilling which will create a smoky, caramelized flavor.
- This Los Poblanos Woodfire Salt comes in a 2.8 ounce reusable glass jar.
- Ingredients: Smoked sea salt.
- From Made in New Mexico. Ships Next Business Day. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Organic lavender farming enables Los Poblanos to further their preservation mission by balancing their rich agricultural history with environmental concerns such as water conservation and soil structure. Los Poblanos uses a steam distillation process right on the farm to extract the essential oil and ensure absolute purity. The oil then goes into the line of artisan products and amenities at Los Poblanos Inn to offer their guests a deeply relaxing experience directly connected to the land itself.
Los Poblanos's dedication to lavender continually expands with more field space and special attention paid to utilizing the historic greenhouse for both year-round food sources and lavender propagation. Their farmers’ focus is on creating a Grosso land-race specific to our unique North Valley climate and soils. This will help have stronger plants with less work, meaning more lavender for us all of us to enjoy.
"Our mission is to preserve the historic Los Poblanos Ranch by cultivating a dynamic business dedicated to sustainable agriculture, hospitality, historic preservation, and community.” – The Rembe Family