"Time to Shine” Aromatherapy Body Oil
Apply to your skin and inhale the aroma to boost your confidence before a big moment, such as performances, presentations, job interviews, and more. The aroma of the essential oil blend is stimulating to the mind, while the carrier oil blend is nourishing to the skin.
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety caused by excitement and pressure.
- Boosts confidence and focus for challenging decision-makings.
- Minty, camphorous scent of eucalyptus with slightly sweet geranium and herbaceous ho wood aroma.
- Anti-inflammatory, skin softening, antioxidant, and antibacterial carrier oil blend
- Infused with aromatic spices and flower petals inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, similar to those found in our original inhaler collection.
- Essential oil blend specially formulated by a clinical aromatherapist.
Size: Regular - 60ml (2 oz)
Vegan. Made in U.S.A. Cruelty-free.
Free of parabens, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, preservatives, and GMO’s.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Organic Prunus armeniaca L (Apricot Kernel Oil), Organic Argania spinosa (Argan Oil), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) essential oil, Cinnamomum camphora var linalool (Ho Wood) essential oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) essential oil
About Madison + Green:
Madison + Green was founded by a mother-daughter duo, Mia and Jasmine, after they discovered the therapeutic properties of traditional Thai inhalers. Jasmine had brought back the inhalers as souvenirs for Mia and herself following her honeymoon in Thailand. Both Mia and Jasmine immediately fell in love with the stimulating yet soothing traditional remedies, especially when feeling overwhelmed or stressed.
They kept the inhalers on their office desks, and every time they felt irritated or overwhelmed at work, they took a deep breath and calmed their minds. Mia, a longtime exponent of aromatherapy, and Jasmine, a certified clinical aromatherapist, decided to bring together traditional Thai inhalers and Western aromatherapy. The resulting range of remedies was a stimulating yet calming collection of inhalers that mother and daughter carefully designed for specific purposes.