Small Blue Night Ring Round Basket - 6"
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
This incredibly versatile fair trade bowl can transform any wall when paired with other bowls, plates, or discs for a vibrant and composed feel. It is also a perfect accent for organization on a bookshelf or as a catch all on a nightstand. A hand-stitched loop is on the back of each basket so you can instantly enjoy this piece of ready to hang wall art.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across rural Uganda where raffia fibers are wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of several days in her home.
- Approximately 6” D x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall decor