- Oaxacan Salt straight from the Los Poblanos Lavender Farm!
- You will love this warm and smoky finishing salt made from Chilaca Chile peppers smoked in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Los Poblanos experiments with chile from all over the Southwest and Mexico.
- Los Poblanos decided to create this warm and smoky finishing salt with chilaca chile peppers smoked in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- The chilaca pepper is a dark green, curvy, mildly hot pepper.
- When dried, it is called the chile negro or Pasilla pepper.
- Use your Oaxacan Salt in rubs or marinades, or sprinkle over meat fresh off the grill.
- This Oaxacan Salt is also excellent in salad dressings to punch up fresh vegetable flavors.
- Serve table side along with the Los Poblanos Chimayó Salt.
- Your dinner guests will enjoy trying and comparing these two very different chile flavor profiles.
- Oaxaca is a state in Mexico southeast of Mexico City.
- Oaxacan cuisine has been considered one of the the heart's of Mexico’s culinary culture.
- This Los Poblanos Oaxacan Salt comes in a 2.7 ounce reusable glass jar.
- Ingredients: Fluer de Sel, pasilla de Oaxaca, neco chile.
- From Made in New Mexico. Ships Next Business Day. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Organic lavender farming enables Los Poblanos to further their preservation mission by balancing their rich agricultural history with environmental concerns such as water conservation and soil structure. Los Poblanos uses a steam distillation process right on the farm to extract the essential oil and ensure absolute purity. The oil then goes into the line of artisan products and amenities at Los Poblanos Inn to offer their guests a deeply relaxing experience directly connected to the land itself.