Ndani Black Storage Basket with Handles
HANDMADE AFRICAN BASKET FROM UGANDA
This gorgeous piece is a true work of art. Use as an exquisite accent decor or centerpiece for any tabletop or as an eye-catching fruit basket. This shallow bowl with handles is also the perfect size for animal toys, your favorite hobbies supplies or to roll up blankets to sit next to a couch. The possibilities are truly endless!
Each of these breathtaking designs was handmade by a talented woman in rural Uganda. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
- Approximately 17”D x 9” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.