Natural Raffia Bread Basket With Handles
HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
With easy handles and beautiful design, these bread woven baskets are versatile and functional for your serving OR organization needs. Use on your bathroom vanity for bathroom accessories or as a catch all on your entryway furniture for an ethnically inspired feel.
Each of these breathtaking designs was handmade by a talented woman in rural Uganda. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
- Dimensions: Approximately 17”W x 10” L 3” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Cleaning: If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.