Jumbo Nea Opal Plate 32"
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
These beautifully intricate wall plates are designed to enhance and magnify any room. Leave the woven plate as a stand-alone piece or pair with other plates or bowls to transform your space.
Match to throw pillows in your living room or bed set in your bedroom, each of these breathtaking designs was made with courage and heart by a woman in rural Rwanda. She hand-stitched a loop on the back of each basket so you too, can enjoy this piece easily on your wall.
They are also a thoughtful and meaningful personalized gift for any occasion, especially for new homeowners or wedding gifts.
- Approximately 32” D x 2.5” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plates have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of a kind piece takes a week to complete.