Green Chile Jam
- Green Chile Jam straight from the Los Poblanos Lavender Farm!
- Green Chile is synonymous with New Mexico.
- Los Poblanos has done another magnificent job with their Green Chile Jam.
- This Green Chile Jam from Los Poblanos brings a sweet heat to dishes like crackers and cheese.
- This is a wonderful way to introduce the Green Chile flavors into your kitchen and food preparation.
- Fire-roasted green chile is balanced with sugar and apple cider vinegar to highlight this iconic New Mexican tradition.
- The Green Chile Jam is excellent for dipping as an appetizer with cream, brie or goat cheese.
- It's sweet, spicy, smoky, and floral and is great on toasted sourdough bread.
- The flavors are all there and are certain to please your lucky dinner guests!
- Spread a layer of Green Chile Jam on thick-cut toast before topping with mashed avocado, a fried egg and a sprinkle of Chimayó Salt.
- The Los Poblanos Green Chile Jam comes in a 8 ounce glass jar.
- Ingredients: Fire Roasted New Mexico Green Chile, Sugar, Onion, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Pectin and Salt.
- From Made in New Mexico. Ships Next Business Day. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Organic lavender farming enables Los Poblanos to further their preservation mission by balancing their rich agricultural history with environmental concerns such as water conservation and soil structure. Los Poblanos uses a steam distillation process right on the farm to extract the essential oil and ensure absolute purity. The oil then goes into the line of artisan products and amenities at Los Poblanos Inn to offer their guests a deeply relaxing experience directly connected to the land itself.