Natural Serving Tray
HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
Breakfast in bed? Yes, please! Just be sure to serve it from this rectangular raffia tray!
Place on your coffee table, counter, or console and top with magazines, books, a vase, or a succulent for everyday decor. Hosting a summer picnic or BBQ - serve guests on your outdoor patio setting for a fresh and fun summer feel with this natural woven tray. It's got all the cozy vibes to go from inside your home decor to perfectly fresh outdoor decor.
- Dimensions: Approximately 16” L x 12” W x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Products are made from all natural raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together raffia and banana fiber to achieve these incredible pieces of art.